We believe income-generating portfolios deserve a role in almost every investor’s financial plan.
Hamlin believes that income-generating portfolios harness the power of compound income, reduce volatility, and provide cash flow to meet obligations.
In our opinion, income-oriented portfolios deserve a role in almost every investor’s financial plan. We manage money for municipal pension plans, Taft Hartley retirement plans, endowments, foundations, and high net worth individuals. Our investment services may be appropriate for:
- Investors seeking tax-advantaged income and long term capital appreciation
- Retirees in search of current income with some appreciation to keep pace with inflation
- IRA and qualified plan owners funding required minimum distribution and seeking some appreciation
- Nonprofit institutions and endowments whose operating budgets and mandate depend on income
- Trustees that want to satisfy beneficiaries needing current income and seeking long-term capital appreciation
- Pension plans seeking high current income and long term capital appreciation